Health and Workplace Safety
At St. Francis Medical Center, we have been improving health and well-being for the residents of southeast Los Angeles County since 1945. Our comprehensive approach includes special services that help our community stay safe, even at work.
Our occupational health team works with area employers to create safe work environments. We offer a range of programs and services for employees and employers that reduce the cost of on-the-job injuries and return employees to work as quickly as possible.
Our goal is to help employers maintain the highest levels of workplace safety. Our services include:
- Occupational Health and Safety (OSHA) Reviews
- OSHA is the government agency that sets workplace safety regulations. All employers are required to protect their workers from harm by following these regulations. Employers must also pass regular inspections. Our team’s in-depth knowledge of OSHA regulations helps your organization prepare for a successful inspection. During an OSHA review, we evaluate your organization’s current practices, including infection control policies, and make recommendations to ensure compliance.
- Employee Exams and Evaluations
- We help your organization manage workplace safety risks at an individual level through special exams and evaluations. Many local organizations call on us to perform pre-employment physical exams and evaluate their employees’ ability to perform their job. Our compassionate approach and genuine concern for your employees’ well-being helps us conduct comprehensive evaluations that get to the source of any potential safety risks.
- Helpful Tips and Information
- Our Occupational Health Forum helps employers stay on top of recent changes in occupational health regulations and best practices. We also sponsor an ongoing series of employer seminars that focuses on the latest developments in workplace safety, health and productivity.
- Injury Management System
- We help employers manage employee injury information at the individual and organization level with the help of a sophisticated database. Our database helps your organization make informed decisions about the health and safety of your employees.
- Assessments and Tailored Injury Prevention Programs
- Our comprehensive workplace assessments help create safer working environments by evaluating specific work tasks, processes, equipment and employee productivity at your facilities. We use this information to create injury prevention programs tailored to meet your business needs.
Contact us at (310) 900-2790 to learn more about the services we offer or to make an appointment.