ATTENTION ALL VISITORS
While we understand the importance of patients having friends, family, and loved ones by their side during times of hospitalization, to help protect against the spread of flu and other respiratory illnesses, the following updated visitation limitations and restrictions are effective as of Tuesday, March 17, 2020.
Patient visitation is no longer permitted and is restricted in all areas except for the following:
- Maternity patients in active labor, pediatric, NICU, trauma patients, and patients upon imminent end of life, may have one approved visitor
- The one approved visitor may be a spouse/significant other/domestic partner, parent or legal guardian, or designated decision maker
- The approved visitor must check in at one of the main entrances and will be subject to screening before entering by answering a series of questions about any recent travel and symptoms of respiratory or influenza-like illness
- The approved visitor must be age 13 years or older
- The approved visitor will be discouraged from staying with patient overnight
- The approved visitor will be discouraged from loitering in hallways and rotundas
- Patients will be encouraged to utilize technology devices and applications to communicate with friends, family, and loved ones during new visitation guidelines
Thank you for your cooperation. We appreciate your support of our efforts to safeguard the health of your loved ones, our patients, and staff.
For more information and accurate updates about the Coronavirus, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/ and County of Los Angeles –Public Health website at http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/Coronavirus/