From emergency care to outpatient services, advanced diagnostics to acute hospitalization and skilled nursing services, St. Francis Medical Center provides a full circle of comprehensive care.
We hope this information will be useful to you in learning more about our services, physicians, staff, health education and health topics. We want you to discover just how personalized your care can be!
Investing in the health and wellness of our community means reaching out to our neighbors inside the medical center and beyond. We’re serious about investing in the health and wellness of our diverse community. Through our Health Benefits Resource Center and our health and education programs, we offer a broad range of opportunities for all of our neighbors to learn about themselves, find assistance with special social and healthcare needs, or pursue a healthcare career.
Health Benefits Resource Center
The Health Benefits Resource Center, a one-stop information and referral service, available at 1-800-603-WELL (9355) or 310-900-7380, offers:
- Vital information and links community residents to affordable care and appropriate health benefits — including enrollment assistance for insurance programs, such as Covered California, Medi-Cal, MediCare, Kaiser Permanente Child Health program, and My Health L.A.
- Registration services for education programs and classes
- Physician referral assistance
- CalFresh Nutritional Program enrollment
The mission of the Health Benefits Resource Center is to:
- Improve access to health care and human services for the diverse residents of Southeast Los Angeles, including children, teens, seniors and families.
- Serve staff and affiliated community physicians by providing support services essential for promoting their medical practices.
- Provide information about programs and services available to the community, as well as scheduling for programs and events that foster community health and wellness for the residents of Southeast Los Angeles.
- Provide a one-stop center that links community residents to affordable care and benefits.
- Provide a dependable referral mechanism for social service agencies, school, churches, and community-based organizations.
Health & Education Programs
At St. Francis Medical Center, the needs of our neighbors are an important factor in what drives the programs and services we offer. Through the health and education programs at St. Francis Medical Center the community has a reliable link and a resource to help meet those needs. Choose from the following health and education programs: